Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Intentional Scizophrenia

So, in my never ending quest to Make Enough To Live On, I found a site that pays me to blog. Not very much, and it depends entirely on impressions, but it's a start. To keep things interesting (hopefully, anyway) for you, I will be posting my personal stuff here, and my take on daily news stories over there. "Over there" being http://bigbadwolf.today.com/ , which will be added as a link on the sidebar as soon as I figure out how.
Feel free to post your comments, forward the link to friends, family, enemies, people you don't know, send the link to your Congressmen as an example of why the internet should be censored, anywhere and everywhere, the more it gets read, the more it helps my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon