Monday, April 20, 2009

bad day part 2

It is now 5:05 pm, I was asleep from shortly after my previous post until 4:30, when my phone alarm to feed the dog went off, waking me up (one of the two reasons I have it set). Unfortunately, while asleep I was having a weird dream about traversing a swamp by jumping from spot to spot, and climbing stuff, and swinging on ropes, etc., and I awoke to rippling spasms up and down my back (which is common after I dream about doing something athletic/strenous). So, more drugs, feed the dog, read emails and post to blog while the dog is outside. Now that he's had enough time out there, I'll call him in, put heat on my back, and read some more until I pass out again.

Watch for episode three in this exciting serial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon