Saturday, April 25, 2009

I feel great! No pain whatsoever, wide awake, feel like jogging!

Yes, evertying in the title is a complete lie, you caught me. I slept some more after the last blog, got up and fed the dog, took more meds, then tired to sign up for Yahoo Messenger Voice Services, so I could have a phone # that I didn't have to count the minutes soooo carefully. After 4 tries, multiple charges on my PayPal account (that they tell me will be returned, we shall see), a live chat, and finally a phone call, using up my valuable cell minutes, the yutz for Yahoo tries to tell me that the billing information didn't match, that it's a PayPal problem, and so on, he FINALLY admits that they've had multiple complaints about credit cards not processing right, it's a Yahoo problem, they don't know how long to fix it.

So now I'm looking at Skype. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon