Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bad day version 2.3

It is now 3:45 pm Tuesday, and I woke up 1/2 hour ago, no pain except the oxycodone "hangover". 6 "Max Strength" Ibuprofen seem to be handling the brain-throbbing pain. Wouldn't it be just on par with everything else if the only way to cure my oxy headache was more oxy? Oh yeah, definition of "addiction", good point.

So anyway, hopefully I'll stay feeling better long enough to attend the Baronial Forum tonight, not that I really need to, but I figure Baronial Officers and the Baronage are like a room full of 6 year-olds: they don't need *constant* supervision, but every once in awhile you need to make sure they aren't planning something evil.

Really, you HAVE to watch 6 year-olds, they are devious and rotten to the core, they exude pure evil. Especially the "cute little girl" ones (shudder).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon