Monday, April 20, 2009

bad day part 3

So, after I fed the dog, I got a brief nap, then Dunkr came over, I babbled at him for awhile, then I fell asleep in front of my computer while trying to come up with another blog entry, then Wendy came home, and we talked for a few minutes, then I came back to try adn blog again, dozed off a couple of times while trying to write an email or three, and here it is 11:45, my hip is hurting (the left one now) enough to wake me all the way up, so this quick post, then more drugs, a hot shower to try and relax the leg/hip until the drugs kick in, and then off to bed.

Does anybody see any time in this day for me to be earning a living, let alone working at an actual job? Anyone? Anyone? Beuler? Beuler?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon