Saturday, April 25, 2009

I hear Phoenix callin' me

For those of you not in the Salt Lake area, it rained last night. For those of you not suffering arthritis, a drop in temperature causes stiffness and pain. So does an increase in humidity/drop in barometer (I think that's right). An increase in humidity couple with a drop in temperature of more than 10 degrees equals LOTS of pain. Which is why, after multiple doses of meds last night, I'm up at not-quite 9 am, hunched over not able to stand up straight, to take more. On the bright side, when I told my doctor yesterday that my hips and legs were hurting more than normal lately, he said that the arthritis has probably spread to my hips (from my spine). Okay, so the bright side ain't so bright, such is my life.

At any rate, every time it gets cold again here, I find the idea of moving to Phoenix more and more attractive, if I only had the $$.

That's enough for now, back to bed and heating pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youse got sometin' to say to me?! Lemme hear it! Give me a name for the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon